To cope with our expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidates for following positions :
- 1. Explore & gain new business opportunities and drive new business growth in the aspects of Freight forwarding or contract logistics.
- 2. Achieve agreed sales targets & business objectives and enlarge customer based
- 3. Conduct proactive sales calls, visits and presentations to new and existing customers
- 1. Diploma or above in Supply Chain, Logistics or related disciplines
- 2. Minimum 1-3 years field sales in freight forwarding / logistics / supply chain industry.
- 3. Must have experience in building relationships and trust with clients.
- 4. Knowledge in Microsoft office
- 5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese, good knowledge of English and Mandarin
- 1. Liaise with ocean carries on rate application and contract filing
- 2. Handle inquiries from group network
- 3. Monitor rate filing
- 4. Prepare and analyze statistics reports and market intelligence to senior management
- 5. Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with in-house system requirements
- 6. Lead and supervise teammates stationed at other offices
- 7. Communicating with sales and monitoring the business development
- 1. University or above
- 2. 3-4 yrs working in CARRIERS is advantage
- 3. Good command English and Putonghua
- 4. Proficiency in MS Office application, especially in Excel
We offer excellent career prospects and competitive package to the right candidate.
If interested, please email your CV
With current and expected salary to email@example.com