To cope with our expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidates for following positions :
Sourcing & Space Fulfillment Manager
- 1. To extend and establish long term relationship with assigned service lines between China and South East Asia. to ensure to provide all branches with stable freight rates and slots or services to achieve continuous growth of ocean freight business.
- 2. Negotiate and procure regular freight rates with contracted shipping lines for assigned services to ensure maximum profitability.
- 3. Manage all signed contracts MQC to ensure that the company's commitments with shipping lines are met, or exceed the company's expectations and targets.
- 4. Develop strategic pricing strategies in the global RFQ through a clear understanding of market trends and ocean freight rate updates.
- 5. Provide sourcing plans and shipping line pricing information through market information gathering, analysis and aggregation of data and trends. Develop ocean freight sourcing and operations strategies at corporate level and branch level to improve margins and reduce costs. Also provide management with cycle management reports on market and shipping line pricing trends, and allocation management plans for key routes.
- 1. University or higher and 3-7 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of global ocean shipping routes and the shipping lines that serve them.
- 2. Demonstrated organizational, prioritization and planning skills. Ability to be detail oriented and adaptable in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- 3. Ability to build and file tariff models using MS Excel spreadsheets or other tools.
- 1. Identify and develop new business opportunity customers and or agents and build strong rapport with existing customers or agents in order to achieve revenue/sales target/targeted customer growth target.
- 2. Send all quotations to customers or agents within the agreed timeframe according to company instructions and follow up with customers or agents closely to obtain goods or adjust quotation strategy in a timely manner.
- 3. Implement the company's sales strategy and promote the company's services to customers in order to promote the company's exposure in the market.
- 4. Develop sales strategy plan and work with overseas agents/customers to achieve business goals.
- 1. College degree or above in supply chain, logistics or related field.
- 2. 3-5 years experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry with good sales performance.
- 3. Relative experience in selling non-US import/export air and ocean freight, with independent business development and own customer base.
- 4. Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer excellent career prospects and competitive package to the right candidate.
If interested, please email your CV
With current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org